9 a.m. Education hour for all ages
- Adults: Pastor Andy leads the adult class where we will be formed in our understanding of Christian Truth. Our study begins by studying Creedal Theology.
- Youth: Rooted Youth (middle and high school) continue their Confirmation studies, led by our interns. If your student hasn’t been a part of this, please come. They are welcome and encouraged to jump in.
- Children: Preschool ages through 5th grade meet upstairs for a classic “one room school house” Sunday school learning time.
10 a.m. Worship
- Fall Sermon Series: the Book of Ruth. This narrative is filled tragedy, twists and turns, relationships, and legal issues. I believe we will all be blessed as we allow God’s Word to shape us.
- You’re invited to stay for fellowship, coffee and refreshments following the service
Family Meal- 1st Sunday of the Month
- Stay after for a potluck-style meal, held each month on the first Sunday of the month following the worship service.
Wednesday Night Ministries
Adult Bible Study
- 6-7:15 p.m.: Bible study for all ages at Shiloh. Pastor Andy leads a study on the Book of Philippians. Come and enjoy God’s Word and one another.
- 6-7:15 p.m.: Kids Club. Kids ages preschool through 5th grade are invited to be part of this fun and faith-building time, led by our college interns.
Women’s Bible Study
- Second and Fourth Mondays of each month, at 6:30 p.m. This year’s study dives into the story of Rahab, and traces the story of redemption.
Shiloh Rooted Youth
- Middle and High School students meet on Sunday evenings, beginning with a meal. Perhaps your youth has never been to our youth ministry. No worries. Now’s a great time for them to start and build great relationships that will help them through these challenging years.
Questions? Pastor Andy would love to visit with you about any questions you may have about these ministry opportunities.