9 a.m. Education hour for all ages | Held during the school year, between Labor Day and Memorial Day
- Adults: Bible study, church history, and great discussion
- Youth: Shiloh Youth (middle and high school) continue their Confirmation studies.
- Children: Preschool ages through 5th grade meet upstairs for a classic “one room school house” Sunday school learning time.
- Holy Communion every other Sunday
- You’re invited to stay for fellowship, coffee and refreshments following the service
- Stay after for a potluck-style meal, held each month on the first Sunday of the month following the worship service.
Shiloh Rooted Youth
- Middle and High School students meet on Sunday evenings, beginning with a meal at 5:00 p.m. Perhaps your youth has never been to our youth ministry. No worries. Now’s a great time for them to start and build great relationships that will help them through these challenging years.
- Support our Youth Ministry by signing up to provide a meal! Contact Pastor Jon to sign up, or donate here (choose Youth Ministry Fund) to fund a meal.
Women’s Bible Study
- Second and Fourth Tuesdays of each month, at 3:00 p.m. at church. This year’s study dives into the study of Galatians through the Bible study book by Tim Keller.
Questions? Our pastors would love to visit with you about any questions you may have about these ministry opportunities.